21 september 2012

Christmas Card

Hello friends!
I hope you have a great weekend planned weather it will be crafting or just spend some time outside enjoying some of the lovely autumn air .
Today I can share a new Christmas card. I combined a couple of the new 6x6 papers from the Coming Home For Christmas collection.
 

 
 I decorated my card with a wide satin ribbon, some flowers, lace and a lot of Star Dust Stickles.
I think it becomes so nice with glitter to Christmas cards.
 
 
I first painted the chipboard star with white crackle paint, and then directly before the paint being dry I sprinkled over glitter.
 
 
 Here is a peek on the inside.
 
 
 Thanks so much för visiting! Hope you enjoyed my first Christmas card with the new papers. I promise that there will be many more, both by me but also by my DT friends.
Hugs, Birgit


Inga kommentarer: